We continue to adhere to current Government advice about Coronavirus (Covid-19), along with guidelines issued by the RCVS and BVA.
In response to the Government easing restrictions on movements we will review recommendations on an ongoing basis and work towards re-opening our sites fully as soon as it is safe to do so.
Our foremost priority remains the health and safety of our clients, staff and visitors to our premises. We will do everything possible to ensure all Government social distancing measures are followed. The number of staff entering each of our sites will be limited and additional safety measure include, but are not limited to:
- At this point in time there is no access to sites for clients
- Medicines to be collected by clients from designated collection points
- Risk assessments before on farm or equine visits
- Site risk assessments
- PPE equipment issued to all staff appropriate for their position including face visors
- Hand sanitiser at entry and exit points of all locations
- Hand sanitiser and wipes at each workstation
- All vets, techs and nurses issued with individual hand sanitisers
- Touch points are cleaned 3 times during a working day at all our locations
- Extra cleansing routines in all work areas throughout the day
- Staff temperature checking before they enter a site
- Display signs at all sites reminding staff of social distancing and hand washing protocols
Our priority is to support the Government’s plans to control the spread of the virus and if official guidance changes, we will adjust practices immediately.
All our sites can be contact by telephone during normal working hours 08:30 – 17:50 .and our Emergency service out of hours.
We will reopen our locations as soon as it is safe to do so and when Government advice permits. We thank you for your support.