We’re very proud to have so many enthusiastic and dedicated individuals working with our friendly practice. Our progressive farm animal team of veterinary surgeons are supported by highly motivated technicians, nursing and administrative teams assuring our position as a ‘Leading Light’ in veterinary practice in the South West.
We currently have the following opportunities to join our team:
Registered Veterinary Nurse – North Devon
Are you a Registered Veterinary Nurse looking for an exciting new challenge with a varied caseload within an outgoing and progressive independent practice?
Based at Mullacott in beautiful North Devon with some of the UK’s best beaches and moorland on our doorstep, Charter Veterinary Hospital Group Ltd is looking for an enthusiastic full-time RVN to join our friendly team at Torch Farm’s sister company, Charter Vets. We offer:
- A wide range of mixed practice work within an RCVS accredited hospital and the opportunity not only to work with Charter Vet clients and patients but also those registered with Torch Farm and Equine Ltd.
- Career progression with a supportive outlook on personal learning and development with funded memberships and CPD.
- A good work-life balance with an out of hours rota of 1:7
- Varied clinical caseload within a well-equipped hospital environment.
- Opportunity to develop your training skills within the nursing field by becoming a clinical coach.
The successful applicant will have the motivation and drive to maintain and develop the high standards of service and care already in place within Charter Veterinary Hospital Group
If you are RCVS registered with good organisational ability and excellent written and verbal communication skills, we offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience and would love to hear from you!
Please apply by sending a CV and covering letter to Heather Wraith, HR Manager, by email : Heatherwraith@chartervets.com or by post: Charter Veterinary Hospital, Charter Court, Roundswell, Barnstaple EX31 3FG.
View Torch Farm Vets vacancies here
Excellence in practice
The provision of outstanding veterinary care and excellent customer service lies at the heart of what we do. Thanks to our five convenient locations we cover large parts of the south-west. Our reach is wide but our focus remains on offering the highest clinical standards and customer service to our highly valued clients.