Registered Veterinary Nurse – North Devon
Are you a Registered Veterinary Nurse looking for an exciting new challenge with a varied caseload within an outgoing and progressive independent practice?
Based at Mullacott in beautiful North Devon with some of the UK’s best beaches and moorland on our doorstep, Charter Veterinary Hospital Group Ltd is looking for an enthusiastic full-time RVN to join our friendly team at Torch’s sister company, Charter Vets. We offer:
- A wide range of mixed practice work within an RCVS accredited hospital and the opportunity not only to work with Charter Vet clients and patients but also those registered with Torch Farm and Equine Ltd.
- Career progression with a supportive outlook on personal learning and development with funded memberships and CPD.
- A good work-life balance with an out of hours rota of 1:7
- Varied clinical caseload within a well-equipped hospital environment.
- Opportunity to develop your training skills within the nursing field by becoming a clinical coach.
The successful applicant will have the motivation and drive to maintain and develop the high standards of service and care already in place within Charter Veterinary Hospital Group
If you are RCVS registered with good organisational ability and excellent written and verbal communication skills, we offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience and would love to hear from you!
Please apply by sending a CV and covering letter to Heather Wraith, HR Manager by email: Heatherwraith@gmail.com or by post : Charter Veterinary Hospital, Charter Court, Roundswell Barnstaple EX31 3FG.