Torch Equine Vets Provide
- Vets with higher post graduate qualifiactions in equine surgery
- Years of experience in a range of surgical procedures.
- Vets experienced and focused on equine anesthesia.
- Qualified veterinary nurses.
- A fully equipped equine surgical theatre with separate padded recovery box.
- Trauma surgery
- Head and neck surgery including laryngeal tie-backs, sinus surgery and soft palate surgery.
- Retained testicles
- Septic joint management
- Arthroscopic (key hole) surgery, joint abnormalities, joint fractures
- Dental surgery
Accept nothing less for your horses