Terms & Conditions
Please observe our credit terms:
- Settlement of monies owed is due within 28 days from the date of invoice.
- Any queries relating to an invoice must be made within 10 days of receipt of invoice.
- Failure to effect payment by the due date will result in additional charges equivalent of up to 2.5% of the outstanding balance being added to the account at the next invoice date.
- We reserve the right to apply additional and reasonable fees to the account to cover administration once an account is overdue by more than 60 days.
- Continued failure to settle outstanding balances may result in the withdraw of account facilities. If the account remains unpaid after 60 days the practice reserves the right to pass the matter to a debt collection agency.
Ownership of records
- Case records including radiographs and similar documents are the property of, and will be retained by Torch Farm & Equine Ltd. Copies of a summary of the history will be passed on by request to another veterinary surgeon taking over the case.
Ownership of radiographs and similar records
- The care given to your animal may involve making some specific investigations, for example, taking radiographs or performing ultrasound scans. Even though we make a charge for carrying out these investigations and interpreting the results, ownership of the resulting record, for example, a radiograph remains the property of Torch Farm & Equine.