Latest update: Torch Farm & Equine Ltd – November 2021
We continue to adhere to current Government advice about Coronavirus (Covid-19), along with guidelines issued by the RCVS and BVA.
In response to the Government easing restrictions, we are pleased to be able to welcome clients into our practices again in line with safety measures designed to protect us all.
Our foremost priority remains the health and safety of our clients, staff and visitors to our premises. Additional safety measures include, but are not limited to:
- Medicines may still be collected by clients from designated collection points or from reception collection points.
- Risk assessments before on farm or equine visits
- Site risk assessments
- PPE equipment issued to all staff appropriate for their position including face masks and desk screens
- Hand sanitiser at entry and exit points of all locations
- Hand sanitiser and wipes at each workstation
- Touch points are cleaned 3 times during a working day at all our locations
- Extra cleansing routines in all work areas throughout the day
- Staff temperature checking before they enter a site
- We request that masks are worn when entering the building and if you are feeling unwell that you do not visit the practice.
Our priority is to support the Government’s plans to control the spread of the virus and if official guidance changes, we will adjust practices immediately.
All our sites can be contacted by telephone during normal working hours 08:30 – 17:30 and our Emergency service out of hours.
We thank you for your support.