At Torch Equine Vets, we provide routine dental care to a large number of regular patients yet have the skills, knowledge and facilities to deal with dental abnormalities when they may occur.
- Vets with additional training in advanced dental procedures.
- Equipment of the highest quality and the expertise to use it.
- Flexifloat system of advanced motorised dental equipment from the USA.
- Digital radiography for imaging dental disease.
- All vets carry a comprehensive set of dental equipment.
- Surgical facilities for advanced techniques requiring general anaesthesia.
- Discounts for Dentistry of 4 or more horses at the same yard.
- Heavily discounted sedation when used in combination with dentistry.