We visit three zones on set days throughout North Devon offering discounted routine work
The Zone Visit Scheme will be offered to three areas of North Devon on specific days, enabling pre-booked, routine work to be performed at the discounted visit rate of just £16 (inc.VAT). Please see below for full terms and conditions.
Area 1—Exmoor & South Molton –THURSDAY
Area 2—Barnstaple & Braunton –MONDAY
Area 3—Bideford and Torrington –WEDNESDAY
- Zone visits are on set days for each area, with reduced visit fees only available on this day.
- Only routine work can be booked for Zone Visits. This includes: vaccinations, routine dental work, sedation for clipping, microchipping, passports and repeat medicine reviews. Please check with reception when making a request if you are unsure.
- Zone Visits must be requested by 1pm on the day before the visit to allow the Vets to plan their day and give an estimated time of arrival.
- You will not be able to request a specific Vet or time, but notice of visit times will be given on the preceding afternoon/evening.
- No Zone Visits will be conducted on Public holidays. Our normal emergency visit fees will apply.
- Payment for the visit and work carried out must be settled according to our terms of business (within 28 days of generation invoice) or a standard visit charge will be applied to your account.
- Our 50% Military visit discount will only apply to full price visits – there will be no further reduction for Zone Visits.